Substrate for Dung-Loving Mushrooms (5lbs)
Experience explosive growth of your mushroom harvest. Perfect for growers who prefer the grow-bin method!
- Developed by mycologists for extremely high yields
- Fortified with all nutrients dung-loving mushrooms love
- 100% sterile with hospital-grade testing and batch tracking
- Comes with instructional videos and guides
- Maximize your mushroom growth when mixed with our Sterile Grain
HIGH YIELD SUBSTRATE
Substrate that's optimized for growing dung-loving mushrooms.
Step-by-step instructions and video guides included.
All of the perfectly sterilized and nutrient-rich ingredients your mushrooms will love.
Hospital grade sterility-testing and batch-tracking.
Mix 3 lbs of Grain with Lightning Colonization Tek™ with 5-10 lbs of Substrate for Dung-Loving Mushrooms in a monotub.
Where can I find spores or liquid culture?
Although our products don't come with spores or liquid culture, you can easily find them online from several suppliers. We recommend sourcing them from InoculateTheWorld.com. Use checkout code MUSHROOMSUPPLIES for 5% off.
Where's the injection port?
In an effort to reduce plastic use, we removed the injection port on our substrate bags.
Our substrate bags are not intended to be injected with spores or liquid culture. They're intended to be mixed with colonized grain in a grow bin.
How much colonized grain should I mix with this substrate?
We recommend mixing 3 lbs of colonized grain with 5-10 lbs of substrate.
What kind of mushrooms can I grow?
How long can I keep the bag before using it?
Because our substrate is fully sterilized instead of pasteurized, it can last several months if stored correctly. We recommend keeping it in a box and placing it in a closet or cabinet. Make sure the substrate avoids extreme temperatures, liquids, and direct sunlight. Do not open the bag until you're ready to use it!
Can I grow mushrooms directly in the substrate bag or do I need a grow bin?
We recommend mixing this substrate with colonized grain in a grow bin.
If you wish to grow directly inside your substrate bag, we suggest mixing 1 lb of colonized grain inside the substrate bag.
If your preferred method is to grow directly inside a bag, your best option is simply to get the all-in-one Grow Kit In-A-Bag™.
Where can I find step-by-step instructions?
You can find step-by-step instructions, video guides, and FAQs in our Help Center. If you still can't find the answer to your question, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Give me the quick rundown on this product.
- HIGH YIELD SUBSTRATE: A proprietary mix developed by our team of mycologists. Fortified with all the nutrients your mycelium needs to mature from spore to fruiting mushrooms. Contains the perfect ratio of Premium Compost, Vermiculite, Coco Coir, and Gypsum.
- PERFECT FOR DUNG-LOVING MUSHROOMS: This substrate will provide all the nutrients your mycelium will love!
- 100% RISK FREE: With our proprietary sterilization process, hospital-grade sterility testing, and batch-tracking system, we guarantee your satisfaction or your money back!
- HOW TO USE: Mix 5-10 LBS of substrate for every 3 LBS of colonized grain (sterilized grain sold separately).