Mushroom Grow Kit In-a-Bag™
- Can grow more than 2.5 pounds of fresh mushrooms per bag!
- Comes with everything you need, only requires spores or liquid culture.
- Mushrooms grow directly in the bag. Ditch the bin!
- Perfect for hobbyists and commercial growers.
- ContamShield: The Gold Standard in Sterility, backed by Hospital Grade Bio-Indicators and no-hassle replacements.
- Grow Kit in a Bag™ with self-healing Injection port
- Premium Ingredients: Organic Coco Coir, Organic Vermiculite, Organic Colorado Grown Millet, Organic Compost and Organic Pelletized Gypsum
- Instructional video and guides included
- ContamShield Guarantee: Hassle-Free Replacement
WORKS LIKE MAGIC
Grow up to 2.5 lbs of fresh mushrooms directly inside the bag.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY:
Step-by-step instructions and video guides included.
All of the perfectly sterilized and nutrient-rich ingredients your mushrooms will love.
Self-healing injection port and micron filter patch to keep contaminants out.
THE EASIEST WAY TO GROW MUSHROOMS
Perfect for hobbyists and commercial growers. Simply inject, shake, and harvest!
Inject bag with 10-20 mL of spores or liquid culture
Shake when 20% colonized
Harvest up to 2.5 lbs of fresh mushrooms
Where can I get spores or liquid culture?
Although our products don't come with spores or liquid culture, you can easily find them online from several suppliers. We recommend sourcing them from Hellospore.com. Use checkout code MUSHROOMSUPPLIES for 5% off.
How much more can I grow in the 5 lb bag versus the 3 lb bag?
5 LBS BAG: Yields up to 2.5 lbs of fresh mushrooms (0.25 lbs dehydrated).
3 LBS BAG: yields up to 2 lbs of fresh mushrooms (0.2 lbs dehydrated).
What kind of mushrooms can I grow?
How long can I keep the bag before using it?
Because our mushroom grow kits are fully sterilized instead of pasteurized, they can last several months if stored correctly. We recommend keeping them in a box and placing it in a closet or cabinet. Make sure the grow kit avoids extreme temperatures, liquids, and direct sunlight.
Do I need a grow bin?
No grow bin necessary! We designed the Grow Kit In-A-Bag™ so mushrooms grow directly inside of it. All you need to do is inject the bag with your spores or liquid culture and watch the mushrooms grow!
Although you technically can move your grow kit into a grow bin, it won't increase yield, it may increase the risk of contamination, and it could require extra inputs (misting and fanning).
Where can I find step-by-step instructions?
You can find step-by-step instructions, video guides, and FAQs in our Help Center. If you still can't find the answer to your question, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Is there anything not included in the kit that I need to buy separately?
You only need to get liquid culture or spores. Liquid culture will colonize faster, but spores can easily be purchased online from several reputable suppliers. Our favorite is hellospore.com (save 5% one their site with the checkout code MUSHROOMSUPPLIES).